forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] Views v2 codename: (views-) structurer
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:26:06 GMT
El jue, 13-10-2005 a las 22:25 +1000, David Crossley escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > > Log:
> > > Views v2 codename: (views-) structurer
>
> You said in a recent email that "views" were
> more than "structurer". Have we still not got'
> our names right?

IMO the best name would be "dispatcher view". That is exactly what views
(v1 and v2) is. ;-)

...but we wanted to rename them because the term view was causing
confusions (cocoon-views, eclipse-view, ...).

That is the reason I have chosen the name even if that is not perfect
either.

salu2
--
thorsten