forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] Views v2 codename: (views-) structurer
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:04:56 GMT
El jue, 13-10-2005 a las 11:48 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> It would be interesting to see what effect using jx:import over xinclude
> has on performance.

Not yet because the themer is still heavily using xinclude and I have
not yet fully finished the rewriting.

> (there are many other places we need to address performance too, but as
> I said in the past I don't think we need worry about it, I reckon much
> of this stuff will end up in Java classes and we can cache results in
> there).

Yeah, first I will finish moving (themes is missing) to the lm and then
we can look how to use java in some processing steps. IMO the "xsl
magic" part is a good candidate even if it a good example for advanced
xsl usage. ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten