forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Views
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:04:40 GMT
El jue, 13-10-2005 a las 19:29 +1000, David Crossley escribió:
> Paul Bolger wrote:
> > Hi Thorsten
> >
> > Sorry haven't got back to you quicker - real work, and life, got in
> > the way. I'm not sure how to specify which version of the plugins I'm
> > using.
> >
> > This is the line out of forrest.properties:
> >
> > project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.viewHelper.xhtml.ls,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.themes,org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer
>
> That is correct.

ONLY for the testing version. I do not thing we should recommend them to
use right now. That is the why we rollback the views v1.

> No. But note the bug. I just updated
> http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-install.html

I strongly disagree to change this howtos in anyway related to the new
plugins! We need new howtos for views v2. The old ones that are stable
and can be used in production are best described by this how to.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"