forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin <forr...@kegcl.demon.co.uk>
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 16:56:12 GMT
Hi,

I've been implementing a theme (alternative css) switching idea which
appeared to work ok. I have done this before but not with Forrest.

I've used <forrest:css ...> to define my style sheets and wrote a
simple <forrest:template ...  name="styleswitch" head="true"> to put
my javascript in page head.

So, logically in my fv file:

<forrest:css ...>

is before my javascript

<forrest:contract name="styleswitch"/>

Unfortunately, for me :) the included javascript is placed before
included css in the generated pages. Is it possible to change this
behaviour to have css first as defined in the view file?

Thanks.

Kevin