forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using XML db as the source of xml files
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:09:29 GMT
El jue, 06-10-2005 a las 00:22 +0200, Miroslav Mocek escribió:
> ok, I am really lost, so I tried to get first DirectoryGenerator
> running. (should be simpler, I hope)
>
> I wasn't successfull. What I did:
>
> I've created subdir "my" in content/xdocs and put 2 files in it -
> first.xml and second.xml (which are just easier versions of index.xml now)
>
> I've put this 3 lines in my sitemap.xmap. (found in
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/docs/userdocs/generators/directory-generator.html)
> <map:match pattern="my*">

try <map:match pattern="my">

>     <map:generate src="my"/>
>     </map:match>
>
> before the
>    <map:match pattern="**.xml">
>
> I've created element in site.xml:
> <dirLink label="myaddr" href="my/" />

try <dirLink label="myaddr" href="my" />

> And used the link in index.xml as:
> <link href="site:dirLink">link for my dir</link>.
>
> The link is transformed as http://localhost:8888/my/ - it's ok.
> But when I click on the link, I get 'The requested resource "/my/" could
> not be found.'
>
> I think, my sitemap.xmap configuration is wrong. But I cannot find any
> documentation how to do it right.

try:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/generators/generators.html
for an overview.
try:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/generators/directory-generator.html
for directory-generator

*BUT* seeing the subject line, you really want:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/generators/xmldb-generator.html
but:
Warning!
The XML:DB generators are currently unmaintained and going to be
deprecated soon. Please use the XML:DB pseudo-protocol instead.

HTH
salu2
--
thorsten