forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: continuation of Re: leather-dev skins and view/viewHelper plugins from user mailing list
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:42:33 GMT
El mar, 04-10-2005 a las 11:57 +0200, Miroslav Mocek escribió:

> >>Below is my index.fv as remaked from default.scale-dev.fv, if someone
> >>interested.
> >>

> >That looks good, but I imagine you changed the css as well, right? Can
> >you come up with a patch?
> >

> Nono, the css is the same. But as you wrote - 'use parts of it' - that't
> it. Some parts are not used. But it is usable, I will try to improve it
> and clean it.
>
> Patch - I know, how to prepare patch from files in forrest dir. But
> these css and fv are in my site dir. (I followed the how-to's)

That is good as gold. That guaranties you a rapid development
(Change-refresh cycles). ;-) Stick with this till you have a first
version that you are happy with.

> Maybe I should look at the pelt and try to put my styles in similar way
> in the forrest tree. Then I could do the diff. ?

Yeah.

Basic placing of files (assuming we stick with the name scale)
view definition (aka structurer):
forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view/resources/views/scale.fv

css related stuff:
forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/resources/skin

extra contracts:
forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/resources/templates/scale

You will have to do a "svn add" on all new files and then you can do
cd forrest-trunk/whiteboard/plugins/
svn diff > scale.theme.txt

Looking forward. ;-)

salu2