forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin <forr...@kegcl.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cleaning up html-processing
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 15:36:40 GMT
On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 12:01 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> After cleaning up a couple of rough edges in processing
> and skinning table-elements in html-files I'm now stuck with the
> problem of a border="1"-attribute appearing in table's that have a
> class attribute in the source.
>
> Searching for border, border="1" and table in all the way downwards
> from webapp I found no more likely culprits, trying to follow the
> pipelines I got stuck (see my previous post).
>
> Can anybody tell me where that border="1" is coming from?

Don't think there is. The border effect is achieved by setting the
background colour in profile.css and using a cellspacing="1" on all
ForrestTable classes.

profile.css.xslt:

<xsl:template match="color[@name='table']">
.ForrestTable      { background-color: <xsl:value-of select="@value"/>;}
</xsl:template>

generates

profile.css:

.ForrestTable      { background-color: #ccc;}

(do a forrest site and play with this color)

document2html.xsl:

  <xsl:template match="table">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="@id"/>
      <xsl:copy-of select="@cellspacing | @cellpadding | @border |
@class | @bgcolor |@id"/>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:template>

generates output html. I may not have the full story but it's
along those lines.

Kevin