forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A 0.8 release? (was Re: [Proposal] rollback)
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:23:04 GMT
I never tried to produce pressure! I only said (with other words then
Ross) if it is your itch to release then scratch it by helping to do the
work involved.

BTW forrest is for me as well only hobby.

It seems anything that I say is taken differently then I indented, I am
quite tiered of this and will try not to get involved in any such
discussions anymore. It is to frustrating.

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"