forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: Roadmap for v2 (was Re: [heads-up] JXPath upgraded )
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:15:03 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thorsten Scherler" <thorsten@apache.org>
To: <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: Roadmap for v2 (was Re: [heads-up] JXPath upgraded )

| El jue, 27-10-2005 a las 13:17 -0400, Addi escribió:
| > Thorsten Scherler wrote:

| > >Nice work again Cyriaque. :) I just finished what you have started.
When
| > >I creates the pelt.fv it was for http://lenya.apache.org/ and the
colors
| > >should always have been like that. Now they are, thx to your excellent
| > >work. :) Still the round-corner issue remains.
| > >
| > >salu2
| > >

| > Sorry if this is stupid, I am just (this hour) beginning to play with
| > the views stuff.  A non-css v2 question: why are there two sets of
| > different breadcrumbs?
| >

| Cyriaque provided the initial version of the pelt theme and submitted it
| like this. I reckon testing reason, but better Cyriaque speak for
| himself. ;-)

On testing, it seems the first lot is in hook:container - <div
id="container">
and the second is in hook:page <div id="page">

There are quite a few others with two sets, not just the breadcrumbs. (logos
etc)

container only affects the main site index.html page
page affects all other pages except index.html page.

>From what I've seen so far anyway, but I cant see why you would
want the main index to be any different from the rest of the site ?

Gav...