forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: Roadmap for v2 (was Re: [heads-up] JXPath upgraded )
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:58:35 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cyriaque Dupoirieux" <Cyriaque.Dupoirieux@pcotech.fr>
To: <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: Roadmap for v2 (was Re: [heads-up] JXPath upgraded )

| Gav... if you have time, can you make a test with the css I recently
| updated.
| normally, default colors for pelt theme should be good without using the
| branding-theme-profiler contract...
|
| Cyriaque,

No problem, I will look into it more over the weekend, off to count electric
sheep
soon.

What I have noticed, all external stylesheets - inlcuding pelt.screen.css
which is
supposed to be the active default one (there are a few calling themselves
'default' )
are being over-ridden by an embedded stylesheet called 'pelt'.

There are it seems differences in the pelt.screen.css external stylesheet
and the
embedded 'pelt' version.

The most obvious one that jumps out is the background for the menu.

pelt.screen.css

#leftbar { background-color: #f90;} (amongst other things) - theres that
lovely 'Orange' again.

embedded 'pelt'

#leftbar      { background-color: #4a6d8c;}- more closer to forrest blue.

With all these external stylesheets at our disposal, is it neccessary to
embed one too?

Some positioning needs looking at too, there are overlaps.

I will look some more tomorrow, but what else did you want to look at and
test.?

What specific changes did you want me to look at ?

Gav...