forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject v2 skinconf issues
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:25:09 GMT
Well possibly anyway.

I changed most of the default values in
%projecthome%/src/documentation/skinconf.xml :-

Search Name for google
Project Name
Project Description
Project URL
Project Logo
Group Name
Group Description
Group Logo
Vendor
Trail Link 1
Trail Link 2
Feedback to
Enabled MOTD = both

And none of the changes have any effect except strangely enough the Logos
have been transformed but not the urls or descriptions for them.

Is this an issue, or is it an issue with me not looking in the right place
any more ?

I also notice there are no files in /src/resources/*/*

Gav...