forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: Static site updating of xml files
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:37:16 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thorsten Scherler" <thorsten@apache.org>
To: <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: Static site updating of xml files

| El lun, 17-10-2005 a las 22:00 +0800, Gav.... escribió:
| > 2. This is a minor point but I mention it in case it needs addressing or
| > ignored
| >     due to upcoming updates. The produced 'tabs.xml' from a 'forrest
seed'
| >     contains the following amongst others :-
| >
| >   <tab label="Apache XML Projects" href="http://xml.apache.org">
| >     <tab label="Forrest" href="http://forrest.apache.org"/>
| >     <tab label="Xerces" href="http://xml.apache.org/xerces"/>
| >   </tab>
| >
| > The two 'second level' tabs pointing to 'Forrest' and 'Xerces' are
useless
| > as far
| > as I can see as they will never get shown because the main tab they
belong
| > takes you to an external site., or have I misunderstood ?
|
| No, you are totally right. I thought I once changed that but it seems
| that I did not ;-). Can you come up with a patch? Thx
|
| salu2
| --
| thorsten

Yep, will do in the morning, off for some Zzzzz's now.
I guess just removing the second level tabs is what you want, or moving
elsewhere ?

Gav... ( write out 10 times : 'build test', 'build test','build test','build
test','build test','build test','build test','build test','build
test','build test'. )