forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: Static site updating of xml files
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:20:14 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thorsten Scherler" <thorsten@apache.org>
To: <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: Static site updating of xml files

| El lun, 17-10-2005 a las 22:37 +0800, Gav.... escribiรณ:
| > Yep, will do in the morning, off for some Zzzzz's now.
|
| jeje, good night, good fight. ;-)
|
| > I guess just removing the second level tabs is what you want, or moving
| > elsewhere ?
|
| Hmm, removing not, to show of second level tabbing (but on the other
| hand we have that, right?).

No, that is the problem, if the first level tab points to an external site
then
by clicking on it you are leaving the current site and so the second level
tabs will never show.

| Whatever you think is best. ;-)

What I think is we have 2 options.

1. Remove the redundant second level tabs to avoid confusion.
2. Create a page and point the first level tab to it, therefore
    second level tabs will show, if clicked on either of these
    then the user leaves the site again. I'm really not sure that
    use of second level tabs is meant for external sites but someone
    put them there for some reason I guess.

?

Gav...