forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: What does "XHTML2 as an internal document format" mean?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 06:40:21 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Here's an outline of my approach:

> The Future
> ==========
> I'll leave that for a whole new Forrest Tuesday.

Unfortunately I won't be present regardless the date, or in any case I
won't actively participate, as I have less time now than I ever had. :-/

I just wanted to say that I'm really happy at how things are shaping,
proud of being part of this group, and I'm confident that things will
work well. :-)

Also, please everyone excuse me if I chime in discussions without
writing code, but it's the only thing I can do now, short of leaving
altogether. :-|

I can't wait for the new system to take shape :-D

[I'm getting into smiley mode again ;-P]

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -