forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: match attributes in contracts
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:30:53 GMT
On 9/9/05, Ross Gardler <ross@gardler.org> wrote:
> Contracts have a match attribute, for example:
>
> <xsl:template name="content-title-body"
> match="div[@id='content']/h1[position()=1]">
>
> What is the purpose of this attribute?

They do what you might expect, they are included in eventually called
based on the view (i.e. default.fv).   There's one step that does the
"including" of contracts and another that does the aliased "calling"
of contracts.

> My reason for asking is this particular match was not changed in the
> XHTML2 version of the contract, but it still works.

It still works because I changed the xhtml2_to_html stylesheet output
html somewhat consistent with the old document2html output (i.e. there
is now a div id=content).

--tim