forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A 0.8 release? (was Re: [Proposal] rollback)
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:05:36 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

I agree with everything you say re release early, release often (I have
a mail in my drafts folder I will send in a moment, I wanted to hear a
couple of other opinions before sending it).

> Btw: Please also re-consider Tim's excellent mail about doing the
>      refactoring in smaller steps (Re: What does "XHTML2 as an
>      internal document format" mean?)

Please read the IRC logs in which we discussed the implications of the
XHTML2 move and its interaction with views. Also see the mails leading
up to that discussion.

Conclusion of those present in the IRC session: It simply is not
sensible to do it in any smaller parts than those outlined at the end of
the session and being actioned right now by Thorsten.

Ross