forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: voice stylesheet and views
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:42:30 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Ross found a better way how to enhance this way and is preparing a
> proposal for making views cocoon-block enable. I am looking forward to
> it. :)

There seems to be some confusion here. I have referred to a proposal for
making Forrest into a block, not views. There is nothing stopping views
being made into a block right now.

As for my Forrest Block proposal, I'm afraid it is on hold. I'm not
finding the time to do the experimentation right now and I don't want to
start a whole new development direction until we have views + XHTML2
sorted out.

Having said that, I do have a need for Forrest as a block, so I may just
do it and call a vote on it.

Ross