forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Pipeline Question ?]
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:45:10 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I need to generate new files for my site. These new files will have
> the same content as the generated XHTML files but with a specific
> extension and a few minor changes...
>
>    I have created an output plugin to do this - based on the text output
> plugin.
>    But I am not used to manage pipelines or other cocoon concepts.
>    My problem is :
>
>    * how to generate files exactly as standard forrest does (XHTML) - I
>      can't find it in the different xmap files.

Do you mean content? In which case you want "body-filename.html"

If you mean with all the Forrest decorations I'm a little confused by
the question. To get the XHTML version of the page simply request
*.html. So in your plugin you would have:

<map:match pattern="**.myExtension"?
   <map:generate src="cocoon://{1}.html"/>
</map:pattern>

Ross