forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject [Pipeline Question ?]
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:51:13 GMT
Hi,

    I need to generate new files for my site. These new files will have
the same content as the generated XHTML files but with a specific
extension and a few minor changes...

    I have created an output plugin to do this - based on the text
output plugin.
    But I am not used to manage pipelines or other cocoon concepts.
    My problem is :

    * how to generate files exactly as standard forrest does (XHTML) - I
      can't find it in the different xmap files.

And after, I think I will be able to apply another stylesheet to add my
minor changes.

(Don't know if I have been clear enough ;-) ...)

--

Regards,
Cyriaque,