forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] [Views] forrest site broken
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:47:08 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>the forrest site target is broken for views. Besides that you *need* to
>copy commons-jxpath-1.2.jar from cocoon-2.2.x into lib/core of forrest.
>That will break the whole forrest site as well for the "old fashion"
>skins.
>
>The cli depends on the linkmap, which cannot be build because a conflict
>of namespaces. site:bla will be interpreted as jxpath expression and
>site: as namespace.
>
>I will earliest have time to look on that on the weekend.

Last weekend I started to check this problem. I believe we did a step by
suspecting the problems is in using namespaces in LinkRewriteTransformer
+ jxpath 1.2. This Sunday, I will try to make some
LinkRewriterTransformer samples inside Cocoon using namespaces (as used
in Forrest). The idea is to check the LinkRewriterTransformer behavior
with namespaces. I guess we are close to find and fix the jxpath 1.2
problem. It is only a matter of time. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.