forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] [Views] forrest site broken
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:22:10 GMT
I would suggest that you describe Forrest's problems with namespaces,
JXPath and JXTemplateGenerator at cocoon-dev. IIRC, Vadim made the
modules that use JXPath namespace aware and there have been discussions
about doing the same for JXTemplateGenerator, maybe it even is done.

Anyway, the JXTemplateGenerator should defenitively be able to handle
namespaces and there are several people at cocoon-dev that have worked
on similar things, so I think you have a larger chance to get response
there.

/Daniel