forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r290132 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/live-sites.xml
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:18:40 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> On Monday 19 September 2005 5:08 am, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Add our first views based site. Created a section for views sites.
>

> umm... ahem! I believe mine was the first "views" based site ;-) :-)

:-))

Oooops, poor choice of commit message, glad you seem to see the funny
side. I meant "first in the list". This wasn't even my first views site,
let alone *the* first one.

Of course I don't want to take anything away from the creator of the
first usable set of views contracts, which make up 90% of the contracts
used in that site (or those who created the framework).

Ross