forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Design meeting focus
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:19:38 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 08:04 -0400, Tim Williams wrote:

>>>I'd rather be much narrower.
>>>
>>>- how to implement XHTML2 in the core
>>
>>Before we get there, let's determine what it means to implement XHTML2
>>in the core.
>

> I thought this session is for clarify this. I did not put specific task
> on the initial list because we need to narrow everything down together.
> The ideal outcome of this session would be we have major tasks and teams
> that want to implement it.

I didn't realise you were limiting the scope to XHTML2, that's all good.

Tim, I agree that starting a discussion via email won't hurt. I'll start
another thread to try an sumamrise what I think the direction in the
XHTML2 plugin is. Perhaps, if you could give a similar overview of your
own direction in the work you have done and Thorsten can do the same for
his view. It will be better if we all do this without commenting on the
other approaches, lets just try and make our ideas as clear as possible.

Ross