forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [fix] Indentation with forrest:source in openoffice writer documents
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:09:43 GMT
Eduardo Millan wrote:
> Forgot to send the patch, sorry :$, here it is.
>
> Eduardo Millan dijo:
>
>>Hello folks,
>>
>>Here you are a fix which I have been working the last two days,
>>intented to indent the source fragments written with openoffice
>>and rendered in html correctly. By now, it works for me :D

Thank you very much for your contribution. Can you please attach future
contributions as a patch to an issue on out issue tracker as described
http://forrest.apache.org/contrib.html

The reason for having an issue is that they don't get lost in our
archives. No need to create a patch for this though, I'm about to apply it.

Thanks again,

Ross