forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to retrieve the viewHelper.xhtml plugin
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:24:49 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 11:41 +0200, HANAX wrote:

>>I used instructions from http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-install.html
but newSeed step is unclear for me. Should I seed new site to use views?

> Hmm, yes.
> "Go to the directory where you want to seed a new project and seed it.
> cd ~/src/newSeed
> forrest seed"
>
> How can we make it clearer?

There is no need for Hanax to create a new seed, we already view enabled
the voice plugin, just use that.

It works for me (almost, the content has gone missing again, I wonder if
that is to do with my parameterisaton of forest.xconf values yesterday
This is a different thread, I'll investigate and report there).

Ross