forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tip: projection style for presentation
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:11:52 GMT
HANAX wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This morning I've got some idea when I started my browser, this is only tip for new feature:
> As you know, there is a projection style defined in CSS. In Opera there is special functionality
that enables this style when fulscreen mode is activated. I found "classic" forrest sites
very good structured. Sometimes I needed to make quick presentation and there is pretty simple
way to make slideshow using CSS. Using sections in forrest document is very simple, and it
can be converted to slides - every section to one slide. So you can convert your documentation
into slideshow. I used it 2 times in school and it was pretty handy.

You might want to look at the s5 plugin. This provides slides that are
compatible with all browsers. Currently it uses GPL code, however after
Ferdinand and I used it at ApacheCon I was pointed towards a W3C slide
presentation tool that is more advanced and under a compatible license.

One day I'll write a plugin for that.

Ross