forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: voice plugin
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:14:40 GMT
Please do not CC me on your replies, if I get your mails via the mailing
list, if I reply to the wrong one then my responses will not find their
way to the mailing list.

Comments in-line.

HANAX wrote:
>>Ross Gardler wrote:
>>
>>>HANAX wrote:

>>I've enabled views in the voice plugin, however, I hit a bug and don't
>>currently have the time to investigate. You might like to watch
>>http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-672 for progress.
>

> I've did SVN update but seems no change in files. Do you modified them only locally?

> I still don't know how things going here, if anybody changes something in the source
files shoul he upload changes or only I should do it?
> It seems that problem is (partially) solved so what's next step for me?

The changes are not local, they are in SVN. You can see what was
modified in SVN:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=280437&view=rev

and subsequent fixes from Thorsten:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=280515&view=rev

You will see these are not changes to your code, only changes that
enable views in your plugin.

Ross