forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: voice plugin
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:19:18 GMT
HANAX wrote:
> Finally I have done my exams, so now it's good time for me to continue my work.

Welcome back, I trust you did well in your exams?

> I remember that last time we were talking about views and that was the last thing I read
in this forum.
> Now I'm not in the picture now so I'll appreciate some help how to user views and integrate
them or what else...

Yes, moving your work into views is the next stage. If I understand
correctly the voiceXML stuff should go in the <head> section of the
final HTML page. Is that right?

In order to do this we simply need to onvert your existing stylesheets
into templates that can then be reused in a view. I'm sure that means
almost nothing to you right now, given tat we have very little
documentation on views yet. Perhaps a good starting point is our recent
thread on defining views terminology. We have not yet turned this into a
document, but I think the discussion ended in agreement. You can see the
thread in our archives at

Whilst you are reading this I will set up your plugin so they are using
views. From there you can create a template to insert your voiceXML
stuff into the view.

Ross