forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject [Problem svn...]
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:35:50 GMT
Hi,

    First of all, David Crossley sent a mail - *[2005-09-05 0:21:19] new
committer and PMC member: Cyriaque Dupoirieux* - announcing the PMC had
invited me to become a committer and a member of the PMC and I could not
answer because I was far from home...
    So, I want to thank you all, I had accepted with pleasure.

    Now I have problem to update my svn working copy.
    At the beginning of august, I sent several patches to add the pelt view.
    To make these patches, I added several new files - such as pelt.fv,
or several templates... - and now, I realize that svn update does not
merge the repository files with my working copy and put a warning such as :

    svn: Failed to add file
    'whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/resources/templates/siteinfo-meta-icon.ft':
    object of the same name is already scheduled for addition

Do you know what I should do.
(I was not commiter yet at this time...)
--

Salutations,
Cyriaque,