forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: interactive planning session for views/xhtml2/internals
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:35:01 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:

September 10,

>>>Wow, that was kind of sudden! :-) Is it still happening? I assume the
>>>time's David mentioned are UTC? I have a busy weekend, but I'll still try
>>>to be online whenever its happening.
>>
>>Not for me, I'm doing family stuf. I need at least a weeks notice to
>>take out time from my weekends - sorry.
>

> We need one to two hours sometime soon where we can get
> together and coordinate xhtml2/views/internals
> Would next weekend suit, or should we try during this week?

For me:

Anytime during the week apart from Monday 10am - 8pm (BST, UTC +1)

Next weekend is OK on Sunday afternoon/evening (BST, UTC +1)

I'll therefore suggest three times, I'm sticking with Davids suggested
start time since I guess it is somwhere in the middle of
Europe/Australia/US times, express you preferences or alternatives please:

Tuesday 13th, 19:00 UTC
Thursday 15th, 19:00 UTC
Friday 16th, 19:00 UTC
Sunday 18th, 19:00 UTC