forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Forrest Tuseday was a great success (was Re: forrest:views and xhtml2)
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:44:33 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> I'm inclined to say that I sense some
> personal frustration in this thread.

You are correct, and very wise to highlight it (I'm looking inward, I am
not making assumptions about other posters).

I've snipped loads of stuff that I agree with, but left what I think is
the most important message in your post, just so folk can read it again
if they wish, I've changed the subject too to make sure it doesn't get
lost in peoples noise filters:

> o the first FT was (hopefully) fun for people.
> o For those who like to "hack around", it must have been a valuable
> hands on experience to know more about views and sitemaps
> o as a result more people are now comfortable working with views (so
> we have more, much needed man power)
> o and, we have a more concrete understanding of what are the problems
> that need to be solved.

Ross