forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r279511 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/xhtml2_to_html.xsl
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:13:56 GMT
twilliams@apache.org wrote:
> Author: twilliams
> Date: Wed Sep  7 21:40:42 2005
> New Revision: 279511

> Log:
> can't return all the html, head, stuff for insertion in the pipeline.  temporary solution
to get on with pipeline testing

Why do you want the output to look like document2html output and then be
passed into the existing pipelines?

Don't we just want XHTML2 -> output plugin = desired output

Meaning we only need an XHTML2_to_HTML stylesheet>

(I recall a conversation Tim and I had on IRC in which he asked me why
we need the XHTML2HTML stylesheet. I seem to remember the answer I gave
was misleading to say the least. Hopefully recent discussions about the
new pipeline will have clarified - if not I'll try agian when I
understand the intent of this commit, I may be missing something)

Ross