forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r279183 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/src/java/org/
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:15:37 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 23:51 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Author: rgardler
>>Date: Tue Sep  6 16:51:30 2005
>>New Revision: 279183

>>Log:
>>copy fallback resolver to new plugin
>>
>>Added:
>>    forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/src/java/org/
>>      - copied from r279081, forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view/src/java/org/
>>

> Why not trying to make the fallback resolver that is based on the lm
> (the one you removed) working? No we have the stuff again, that we
> decided should be done by the lm.

Because I wanted to work on XHTML2 which was the goal. I thought this
was needed since it was in the sitemaps. I don't understand what you
have done in the LM fallback resolver, you weren't present and I wanted
to move forward, at that point I was on my own - go ahead and make the
necessary changes - you now have code to work with.

Ross