forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r279169 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/templates/content-main.ft
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:15:27 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 22:57 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Author: rgardler
>>Date: Tue Sep  6 15:57:17 2005
>>New Revision: 279169

>>Log:
>>All 'core' templates will be a part of this plugin - until Thorsten says they shouldn't
be ;-). This one is completely untested, I'm just showing my intent to see how folk react

> Actually I do not think that contracts are part of the *internal*
> plugin. They are dedicated for output, so IMO they do not belong in
> here.

We had a discussion about this on IRC. We agreed to proceed until we
decide otherwise, they can be moved easily with svn move.

> BTW sorry that I could not be online. My provider had technical problems
> and I could not go online. :(

We really needed you, it was hard going wihtout your knowledge of views.
Damn your provider!

Ross