forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r264872 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/resources/templates: content-source-xml-link.ft content-xml-link.ft export-link.vt.xml
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:51:29 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> o) It appears that the sitemap entry that might make this work may
> have been committed to the resume plugin but not the views stuff?
>
> The second one appears to be causing FOR-662.  I'll try to look more
> into the second one tonight -- a simple cut-n-paste across xmap
> entries from resume to views didn't work.

I did add a match to forrest.xmap:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/main/webapp/forrest.xmap?rev=264874&r1=240091&r2=264874&diff_format=h

I'm not able to test why, but my guess is that the match added in the
above commit is never reached for some reason. It must be in the wrong
place.

I'll check this out when I'm next able to focus on Forrest (may not be
till Forrest Tuesday).

Ross