forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Eduardo Millan" <emil...@javahispano.org>
Subject [fix] Indentation with forrest:source in openoffice writer documents
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:52:19 GMT

Hello folks,

Here you are a fix which I have been working the last two days,
intented to indent the source fragments written with openoffice
and rendered in html correctly. By now, it works for me :D

It handles the text:s and text:tab-stop inside a forrest:source
style, the tab-stop writes 4 spaces instead the tab (I think this
behaviour is adequate), and the text:s writes as many spaces as
indicated in the corresponding attribute.

I send the "Source" section of the opeoffice-writer2forrest.xsl
file.

Hope this be helpful, I wait for your opinions.

Cheers.

--
Eduardo Millán
emillan AT javahispano DOT org