forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "HANAX" <ha...@centrum.sk>
Subject voice stylesheet and views
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:53:28 GMT
As I understood, contracts are points where to place xsl templates. I noticed some some structure
naming convention but I can't find where it's explained.
Now my problem:
1. Originally I had my template for generating "voice head"
2. I have contract voice-markup.ft
3. I added my original voice stylesheet template under some forrest:template node in contract
and rename it to voice-markup-head
4. No results :(

If I look to some examples (plugins that use views and contracts), I note that all contracts
are very small and I can't see any xsl manipulations... So what is the magic? How to link
xsl processing with contract? Or am I totally wrong?