forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <>
Subject Re: current forrest trunk seems to be broken
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:24:55 GMT
I'll change my script and see how that works.

Running your script under cygwin and setting up the
following environment variable:

export FORREST_HOME=C:\\src\\forrest

created the ${plugins.localDeploy-dir} again.

I think I found that problem:

should be

Building views with your $FORREST_HOME/etc/
now works.  I'll hop back over the the Fedora side and
run the appropriate tests.

I still don't understand why building the plugins
manually on Windows/2000 Professional, or with the
script on Fedora Core 4 fails to produce a working
forrest, but letting forrest build its own plugins

I'll explore that some more.

Do You Yahoo!?