forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Design meeting focus
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2005 01:39:04 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Tim Williams wrote:
> > Ross Gardler wrote:

> > > I'd rather be much narrower.
> > >
> > > - how to implement XHTML2 in the core
> >
> > Before we get there, let's determine what it means to implement XHTML2
> > in the core.
>
> I thought this session is for clarify this. I did not put specific task
> on the initial list because we need to narrow everything down together.
> The ideal outcome of this session would be we have major tasks and teams
> that want to implement it.

The original topic was how to implement
views/xhtml2/internals. I reckon that they
are all entwined. That is why i think that we
need to collaboratively decide how to approach it.

Maybe we won't come away with a list of tasks.
Just a common vision would be good.

To put it into one sentence:
"Decide how to approach xhtml2/views".

-David