forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "HANAX" <hanax_forr...@centrum.sk>
Subject Tip: projection style for presentation
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:04:32 GMT
Hi,

This morning I've got some idea when I started my browser, this is only tip for new feature:
As you know, there is a projection style defined in CSS. In Opera there is special functionality
that enables this style when fulscreen mode is activated. I found "classic" forrest sites
very good structured. Sometimes I needed to make quick presentation and there is pretty simple
way to make slideshow using CSS. Using sections in forrest document is very simple, and it
can be converted to slides - every section to one slide. So you can convert your documentation
into slideshow. I used it 2 times in school and it was pretty handy.