forrest-dev mailing list archives

From addi <a...@rocktreesky.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: interactive planning session for views/xhtml2/internals
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:02:49 GMT
On Saturday September 10 2005 3:12 am, David Crossley wrote:
... snip ...
> Well that is a few interested, but we are not going to
> do it unless the project is well-represented, with a
> majority of the people who are interested in the core
> views/xhtml/sitemaps issues.
Yeah, I think that doing this without people like Thorsten and Tim here (not
slighting anyone else, just giving examples) as well will sort of defeat the
purpose.

> Remember, the proposal is not about making decisions
> or doing work.
>
> Looking for a suitable time. If it doesn't suit
> then propose another:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=11&month=9&year=
>2005&p1=136&p2=48&p3=176&p4=240&p5=224&p6=213 1) Saturday, September
10,
> 2005 at 20:00:00
> 1) Sunday, September 11, 2005 at 19:00:00
>
> So far the following people are interested. Please
> state if you have time or date restrictions:
>
> Ross
> Diwaker
> David - any time, any day, try Skype, IRC okay
> Addi
I can do pretty much anytime this weekend as long as I know when.  My
sleeptime here is typically 4:00 UTC to 12:00 UTC but I can work in the edges
of those times as well.

- Addi