forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject [Vote] svn access to forrest for cocoon committers
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 04:20:52 GMT
See discussion in
Back in July 2003 before Forrest became a top-level
project, we decided [1] to give Cocoon committers
access to the Forrest CVS Repository. That is
something that we need to re-decide, so now seems
a good time. The reason that we need to revisit,
is that the formality for creating Apache Forrest
as a top-level project includes defining our
project guidelines which includes deciding who
gets commit access.

Should we give Cocoon committers access to the
Forrest repository?

The vote finishes on 12 September and will be
decided by consensus approval.

View raw message