forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject [Vote] svn access to forrest for cocoon committers
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 04:20:52 GMT
See discussion in
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=112555686731268
"
Back in July 2003 before Forrest became a top-level
project, we decided [1] to give Cocoon committers
access to the Forrest CVS Repository. That is
something that we need to re-decide, so now seems
a good time. The reason that we need to revisit,
is that the formality for creating Apache Forrest
as a top-level project includes defining our
project guidelines which includes deciding who
gets commit access.
"
[1]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=105645457400003
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=105738941000001

Should we give Cocoon committers access to the
Forrest repository?

The vote finishes on 12 September and will be
decided by consensus approval.

-David