forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest-lenya instance
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:55:47 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Maybe we should think about a basic structure of *our* lenya pub, this
> way I can setup the instance with our structure and get rid of the
> sample.

We just want a flat directory structure at the moment.
This is a "whiteboard" wiki-like thingy for us to
experiment with. It is not yet our Forrest documentation
editing environment. That is a long way down the track.

Does that need a publication?

> How to we want to handle the user management?
>
> Should I add all forrest committers as reviewer and the devs/user as
> editor. Or should I create one default editor and user? We need to make
> sure that nobody besides us can edit.

Can you explain a bit more about the difference between
those options?

-David