forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A 0.8 release? (was Re: [Proposal] rollback)
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:44:21 GMT
Why do we want to release 0.8, now?

I thought we said we need to refactor the whole lot but now we want
again release partial work? We have ongoing discussions about opening
new branches, doing the work in plugins, ...

Sorry, but it is starting to get real confusing.

We need a final decision backup with a vote.

-1 to release anything right now!

salu2

--
thorsten