forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] rollback - internal.view and output.viewHelper.xhtml to revision 280939 (was Re: svn commit: r292072)
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:23:17 GMT
El mié, 28-09-2005 a las 21:45 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> Hmmm... there is nothing in the log you quote that says I am to provide
> an example. The Resume plugin I refer to is an adaption of the plugin
> in SVN. Unfortunately, I cannot give examples from it as the
> organisation has not permitted me to open source that part of the code.
> I hope to implement something similar in the Amazon ECS plugin as that
> is for a voluntary organisation that understands the idea of sharing.
> However, it is a voluntary organisation, so don't hold your breath, work
> will happen only when time allows.
>
> It works like this:
>
> resume src -> contracts -> XDoc -> XDoc2XHTML.xsl -> CSS -> themed page
>
> This is explained in more detail in my mail outlining my approach to
> integrating XHTML2 and is discussed further in the rest of the IRC log.

Dude, sorry that it may came around wee bit different that I indented. I
actually do not understand how you did
resume src -> contracts -> XDoc
that was the reason I asked again. Till now if you use contracts you
have to go through the plugins but it seems you found out how to use
contracts in a better way. I am really keen to learn myself how we can
enhance views and your description sounds wonderful.

To bad that there are still companies that like using os but do not want give anything back.

I made some experience on that as well and it is a bummer.

Anyway I would be glad to see a simple example how you did it as soon as you find some time.

Cheers

salu2
--
thorsten