forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: voice stylesheet and views
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:58:47 GMT
El mar, 27-09-2005 a las 11:39 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> HANAX wrote:
> > Now more details:
>
> Can you provide even more details in the form of a path against SVN,
> attach it to an issue in Jira and I'll try and have a look at what is
> going on soon.
>
> >>WARNING:
> >>Further you have to consider that
> >><xsl:template name="voice-markup-head">
> >>  <xsl:apply-templates select="//document"/>
> >></xsl:template>
> >>will match *any* occurrence of the document element - even if they
> >>included by another nugget-contract.
> >

> > Now I really don't understand... If I use <xsl:apply-templates select="//document"/>,
I need to process all document nodes. I expected that I'm working with xdoc source document,
didn't I? So I thought taht every contract has as it's input same xdoc... I thought that I
finally have idea how contracts works but seems that I haven't :(

> I think you do "have it", it's just that Thorsten has introduced another
> layer of complexity above, so you only "have" part of it ;-)

Hmm, I do not see the complexity. ;-)
in voice.fv:
<forrest:contract name="voice-markup">
  <forrest:properties contract="voice-markup">
    <forrest:property name="voice-markup" nugget="get.body">
      <url>#{$cocoon/parameters/getRequest}.mxml</url>
    </forrest:property>
  </forrest:properties>
</forrest:contract>

in voice-markup.ft
<xsl:template name="voice-markup-head">
  <xsl:param name="voice-markup"/>
  <xsl:copy-of select="$voice-markup"/>
</xsl:template>

OR:
See the attached patch. It is basically the same only that the contract
is now doing exactly what the xsl before does.

Either way the *real* problem that you have is that the last pipe in
views is stripping the namespaces which prevent that the content of the
voice markup is rendered correctly. I did not had time (and will not in
the near future) to fix the strip_namespaces.xsl to let the voice ns
through. Sorry. For your development comment it out and build views
again.

HTH
--
thorsten