forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] [Views] forrest site broken
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:29:32 GMT
El vie, 23-09-2005 a las 16:47 -0500, Antonio Gallardo escribiรณ:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >the forrest site target is broken for views. Besides that you *need* to
> >copy commons-jxpath-1.2.jar from cocoon-2.2.x into lib/core of forrest.
> >That will break the whole forrest site as well for the "old fashion"
> >skins.
> >
> >The cli depends on the linkmap, which cannot be build because a conflict
> >of namespaces. site:bla will be interpreted as jxpath expression and
> >site: as namespace.
> >
> >I will earliest have time to look on that on the weekend.
> >
> Last weekend I started to check this problem. I believe we did a step by
> suspecting the problems is in using namespaces in LinkRewriteTransformer
> + jxpath 1.2. This Sunday, I will try to make some
> LinkRewriterTransformer samples inside Cocoon using namespaces (as used
> in Forrest). The idea is to check the LinkRewriterTransformer behavior
> with namespaces. I guess we are close to find and fix the jxpath 1.2
> problem. It is only a matter of time. ;-)

*Eres* el mejor, killo. :)

I will have a look as well maybe I can assist your work in any way. BTW
I will now debug the linkmap because it is failing as well for views in
forrest run mode. I will post my findings to the list.

The finding of Mark is as well very interesting:
X [0] linkmap.html  BROKEN:
org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathContext.setNamespaceContextPointer(Lorg/apache/commons/jxpath/Pointer;)
and fuels our suspicion.

Thanks very much Antonio for your continuous work in lenya, cocoon and
forrest. Your are the best lib updater I can wish for, helping to get
jxpath working. :)

salu2
--
thorsten