forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [HEADSUP] [Views] forrest site broken
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:55:05 GMT
Hi all,

the forrest site target is broken for views. Besides that you *need* to
copy commons-jxpath-1.2.jar from cocoon-2.2.x into lib/core of forrest.
That will break the whole forrest site as well for the "old fashion"
skins.

The cli depends on the linkmap, which cannot be build because a conflict
of namespaces. site:bla will be interpreted as jxpath expression and
site: as namespace.

I will earliest have time to look on that on the weekend. I am sorry for
any inconvenient and that views in the trunk is broken. Anyway the
problem is in our code and we need to fix it, otherwise we will never be
able to use JX in forrest which is a showstopper for any release.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"