forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HEADS-UP trunk broken by jxpath (Was: svn commit: r280947)
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:48:43 GMT
El jue, 15-09-2005 a las 22:38 +0200, Thorsten Scherler escribió:
> On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 08:23 -0500, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > >It is only in the "forrest site" target, both dynamic (view and
> > >traditional skin) modes are working fine. It has something to do with
> > >the cli.
> > >

> > "Danke" for the hint! :-)
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Antonio Gallardo.
>
> :) Bitte. ;-)
>
> Some other:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jxpath/release-notes-1.2.html
> "Namespace registration. Namespace URIs can now be associated with
> prefixes at the level of JXPathContext"
>
> Since we use site:something could be the case that is interpreted as namespace.
> I need to look into linkrewriting block and our cli closer to
> understand what really happens, I guess. ;-) To understand the difference while processing
site:something
> between the cli (site) and jetty (run) would be as well a good start.

Actually I think I know what is going on.

El mié, 21-09-2005 a las 15:09 -0700, Mark Eggers escribió:

> X [0] linkmap.html  BROKEN:

org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathContext.setNamespaceContextPointer(Lorg/apache/commons/jxpath/Pointer;)V

> I guess there are some plugin interactions (especially
> in the whiteboard area) that cause problems.  That's
> probably why they are in the whiteboard area.

Thanks Mark for spotting this.

The linkmap is broken for jx-paxth, I need to look into that. That
explain why the cli is not working and the reason why "forrest site" is
failing. It can take me a while because I am pretty busy this days.
Maybe somebody can help us out here and send a patch.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"