forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Generating view problem]
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:39:36 GMT
El mar, 20-09-2005 a las 10:54 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I have the following message :
> X [0]                                     linkmap.html  BROKEN:
> org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathContext.setNamespaceContextPointer(Lorg/apache/commons
> /jxpath/Pointer;)V
>
> What have I done wrong ?
>
> (I have, also, tried it on a new *forrest seed* configured for views...)

That means, that the views you are trying to use need more properties.
Let me explain it on a example:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view/resources/views/pelt.fv?rev=290290&r1=290164&r2=290290&diff_format=h

I just tried a fresh seed and it is working fine for me, but I
refactored heaps code and could not commit yet. Which revision have you?

Please make sure that you updated all your project views to use the new
contracts.

HTH
--
thorsten